Monday, September 1, 2008

Being on the other side of the counter, a different prospective i had forgotten about. While window shopping and hitting some smaller markets, I found the coolest little phones! You know like on key chains they guy said it was a promotional thing like from the princess phones when they came out.

It is funny now when we think of it, i know my friends i travel with window shopping look at me like what the heck are you going to do with that! But little do they know my brain starts rolling more when i see such things than when i am sitting at my desk trying to come up with a creation.

I think now, they dont even question they just look for me and i have never been dissapointed with what they have found!

1 comment:

Dana and Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.