Saturday, July 30, 2011

Art Bin

Wow, even though i have a desk and cubbies for my art supplies. I found i always keep my ART Bin box filled and just move it around the house when i need to work in a different area.

I have definately got my moneys worth from the box. I now wish it had more drawers but i utilize it pretty packed. Needless to say if i went to crops or just to class i have almost everything.

But, if i got more drawer i could be ready to move the bins around to add or remove the ones i dont need. Or, you could always just take the whole craft room in a  van! That would be easier!

here is my cleaned out ARt Bin!
i should have showed you what it looked like before when i dont put things up and just throw stuff together to head home from a class.




I found some little acrylic boxes i was going to toss and realized hmm i could use it for the little things. some of my inks would fit upright in one of them, but the others were too big so i decided in order to keep together put them in a small freezer bag. That way you can just pull it out and have all your inks.

Now my desk is a whole other subject!

No comments: